Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home Sweet Home

The inspection went great at the new house. Aside from something really crazy happening (like the house blowing up :) ...Come on now, that was funny) we will soon call this place home. We are anticipating a closing date sometime in early January but have our fingers crossed that it happens sooner.

All I can say is when you take a family of our size from a 5000 square ft home, and put them in an 1800 sq ft home, every second of every day feels like we live in a madhouse.

But I shall remain positive because it is only temporary, and we have a beautiful home waiting for us right around the corner....Patience is a virtue right?

I was going to hold off on posting pictures of the inside of the house for the privacy of the current owners, then I realized that they had already posted pics of the interior on the internet when they were selling it.

So I am happily moving forward with a clear concience and would like to present our soon to be new home.

The details:
*Our home is 6272 sq ft.
*Right now it has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
*We are finishing the basement which is 2300 sq ft. We will put in 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a great room. The remainder will be a large unfinished storage room.
*It has a main floor master with a fireplace which can be enjoyed from the bedroom or while soaking in the tub. It also has a HUGE walk-in closet.
*There are two laundry rooms. One on the main level and a second one on the second level.
*There is a loft, and three bedrooms upstairs. One bedroom has it's own bathroom while the other two share a jack and jill bathroom.
*The backyard is good size. It backs up to open space. It has a separate area for a garden which thrills me to no end. And there is a hot tub which thrills the kids to no end.
*It is located on a cul-de-sac and is a two minute walk to the park.

And now for the photos which I present to you compliments of Ellie Bellie who is my budding photographer.

*The Front*

*The Study*
 


*Main floor powder room*



*Kitchen*


*Family Room*


*I love these windows in the Family Room*



*Master Bedroom*


*Double Sided Fireplace*



*Fire Place by the soaking tub*



*Laundry Room...There is no shortage of space or storage...THANK YOU GOD*


*Loft/View from Family Room*



*View from Family Room*



*More of the kitchen*


*Dining Room*


*Back Yard*


*Gate to my garden*



*Back of our home*



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous -- looks like a model. I would have no idea what to do with all that space. I am not even sure our lot is that big, urban dwelling at its best for us! It is amazing. So happy for you to call this home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Beautiful! God is blessing you with more space to fill!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's spectacular! And I think it's a sign of the changes in my own life that my jaw dropped at the mention of TWO laundry rooms, haha.

    So happy for you, and praying for a speedy closing.

    ReplyDelete