Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Recap

Summer break went by way to fast, again....But doesn't it always seem to work out this way? And to make matters worse we didn't do nearly the things we had wanted to. We did manage to fit a few fun things in though which makes me happy, but next year I really want to be able to actually make every day of summer count. Perhaps I will start planning next summer now, and that way there will be no excuse for letting time slip through our fingers as if it never existed in the first place.


Ah to dream....We all know that I wont give next summer another thought until May 29, 2014 rolls around and I scramble to make it the "best summer ever"......


Until then I just want to say goodbye Summer break. You really were good to us, and we appreciate every lazy day and every fun filled activity we accomplished on your watch. We will see you again next year....


Without further ado here is a bit of what our summer looked like.


No comments:

Post a Comment