Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time for a change

I have seen this happen with several blogs and am excited to say I have finally reached this milestone too....My blog has been pretty much limited to our adoption of Oz and Ahbie...I have loved having this focus and am plaeased I did it this way....However, the time has come to eaxpand my blog to include all things family...This means no one in my crazy housesold is immune from my even crazier writings.

Confession: I tried to incorporate Shabby Blogs into this, as I am totally a shabby chic kind of girl, but my never-ending computer illiteracy has stopped me cold in my tracks. Grrr is all I can say, well I can (and did) say a little more then that but this is a G/PG blog so I wont dare repeat what came out of my mouth.

I am looking forward to branching out and writing about all things Family....This should be fun ;)

2 comments: